writing is a whole world, where the ink does the talking and the paper, the listening. Also where thoughts rule and breath is almost.............
Monday, 17 April 2017
WISHES NONE TOO GENTLE
How I wish
Yet if wishes were houses, others might have estates
How I wish
Then perhaps bulls would fly And birds rage
How I wish
Oh then our meals shall be fortified by our pieces
My wish so true
A sanity in perfection
Like the bottlenecks shall hold their heads high
No cork shall fit as a cap
My wish so defined
A mark drawn to scale
Like the endless horizon I see upon the sure
That none is too sure if I shall fall off in the line
My wish so immaculate
No blemish shall befall the spotless
Like the ever present ones on the leopard
Defining yet unrevealing
My wish so veiled
Shall I threaten my soul to silence
Claim my thoughts
A paradise yet hell to behold
All in the ironic institution of these folds
Greatly positioned to query yet make whole
My wish so sweet
My hugs none too prickly
Yet picky my arms
Fortitude in place
My days to bear.
Boatenmaa®
B'maa2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment