Monday, 17 April 2017

Speeding out

It was just a normal day, spooked up with decorations labelled Emmaus Day. The Immanuel congregation of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana, made it a point to adhere to tradition and organise a day out for all, in collaboration with other locals.
The sweet day began with lethargy as socializing, not my best suit was on my skin. Nevertheless, over the past few months, my acquaintances grew significantly. They invited me over and it's been great since. To my little corner once in a while, but it's been fun.
Games, food, energy filled was and still at its peak in the Jordan Park. A helluva lot of individuals are wallowing in the excesses as the hours drag on.
To the speeding up, I'm sure I'd get a hung of the routes pretty soon.
Until then, I'm off to spending time and getting more crushes.


Bmaa Chronicles 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment