Luscious lips
Sensational smile
Feline look
Seductive gaze
Breezy walk
Lustrous mane
Elegant fingers
Gorgeous body
Bold look
Glorious mane
I could go on and on
Pining out after your sensuality
That quiet unthought of gestures
That sweetly reminds me of my place
Writing down each piece of your beauty
My ink runs faint
For the quill is blunt from your hot stare
Thoughts running wild
Like the banshee on a moonlit night
Come quickly into my bosom
My arms lay open for your embrace
Vivid dreams
Enigmatic
Invading my space
Tiny as it is but less suffocating
For you drown it in your thoughtful smile
Need I talk of those wondrous brains
Its capacity and capabilities
Mmmmm!
A sigh I guess is enough
For words crumble at the thought of its cascading beauty
So full, I can't begin to tread out of line
In its mess, true meanings are found
Content with the bullseye in your heart
That which carries my arrow of a heart
Turn around, my love
Show me those tear-filled joyful eyes
Calm in me the storm of probable loneliness
My world alone yet your presence
Your presence, quiet enough
Makes my soul ink these words
Words woven out of immense love.
Boatenmaa♡
No comments:
Post a Comment