At 18, I knew I was finally legal, I was ultimately free to lift up my head and say that. As a subject of ridicule, it was a great pleasure. A free bird now, I was head over heels with my newfound freedom.
Ecstasies informed
Twists newly paved
Dreams favorably real
Castles, built up so high
I was on top of the world. The rush of mixed feelings met me at an exhilarating speed.who were they to contend with my decisions.
Then I met him.(typical huh) New to me though, I could finally be me, looking over my shoulders though(still thinking why that was so). He was probably not the best thing I could say ever happened to me, but he did show me that not all escapades are worth your salt.
"Do not be always willing to make the first move; even if you do, be sure the other is on the same page as you are"
Lesson one learnt, not easily though. Almost three years now and I now know this.(very much a slow learner with matters concerning emotions)
"Commitment really matters when the other requires your attention"
The key element is not to demand that someone commits to you but it is due you when the person wants your focus particularly on him or her. It's just that simple, or you're a means to an end.
No comments:
Post a Comment