I just decided to leave certain details
Your demeanor showed you could not handle it all
Was it my fault??
I just decided to feed it to you in bits
You seemed to welcome that
Was it my fault??
I just decided to ease the pain
Your heart swelled at the information
Was it my fault??
Untrue or a lie
It was ok at that moment
Right??
So what's your beef??
My! How easily they forget
How soon they point fingers
How soon they decide and analyse
Was it my fault??
Well my bad! You liked it
That little bits of it
Those little twists I gave
Those teeny-weeny bits I left out
Your contentment, your smile
Immeasurable, exhilarating
Shaking my head!
Now the nerves quake
You now decide you'd have wanted it all
All at once
Untrue or a lie
It was ok for that moment
Wipe off that tear
Clean off that train of mucus
Shut off that hoarse crack
Untrue or a lie
Reasons made it so
Untrue or a lie
Not the best decision
Untrue or a lie
Wish I could spill it all
Untrue or a lie
It was the best I could offer
Untrue or a lie
Judge it not
Untrue!
Well I had to leave it out
Lies!
Well I just had to feed it to you
No justifications just yet
But realizations
Untrue or a lie
I just wanted what was best
Well that being relative
Untrue or a lie
I just loved it so
To divulge all that was true
Your demeanor showed you could not handle it all
Was it my fault??
I just decided to feed it to you in bits
You seemed to welcome that
Was it my fault??
I just decided to ease the pain
Your heart swelled at the information
Was it my fault??
Untrue or a lie
It was ok at that moment
Right??
So what's your beef??
My! How easily they forget
How soon they point fingers
How soon they decide and analyse
Was it my fault??
Well my bad! You liked it
That little bits of it
Those little twists I gave
Those teeny-weeny bits I left out
Your contentment, your smile
Immeasurable, exhilarating
Shaking my head!
Now the nerves quake
You now decide you'd have wanted it all
All at once
Untrue or a lie
It was ok for that moment
Wipe off that tear
Clean off that train of mucus
Shut off that hoarse crack
Untrue or a lie
Reasons made it so
Untrue or a lie
Not the best decision
Untrue or a lie
Wish I could spill it all
Untrue or a lie
It was the best I could offer
Untrue or a lie
Judge it not
Untrue!
Well I had to leave it out
Lies!
Well I just had to feed it to you
No justifications just yet
But realizations
Untrue or a lie
I just wanted what was best
Well that being relative
Untrue or a lie
I just loved it so
To divulge all that was true
#boatenmaa
No comments:
Post a Comment